COVID 19 and Weddings 2020
As we are getting closer and closer to our 2020 wedding season starting we need to all understand that for the foreseeable future the wedding experience and the way your wedding photographers work will be slightly different.
So with all this in mind myself and Bridget have decided to put some procedures in place to help keep all of our 2020 bride, grooms, their family and friends, our family and friends (here in Cyprus) and of course the 2 of us safe and well.
By putting these procedures in place we will be able delivery you the same quality product as we would have done before this pandemic.
So Bridget and myself ask that you, your family and friends help us as much as possible to achieve what is expected from us while adhering to any safety rules that are in place.
- Myself and Bridget will wear face coverings during certain times of the day which may include during preparation photos taken indoors, if we are working closely with anyone during the day we will wear a face covering if required.
- We will be cleaning and sanitising our hands regularly during the day. You may see us take an extra 1 – 2 mins throughout the day to achieve this. Again we will limit the amount of time we are not shooting.
- All our equipment will be sanitised before and after each wedding, but we ask that no one touches any of our equipment through out the day. If anything needs to be moved please ask us!
- We ask if you have preparation photos included in your photography package that all the bride and grooms details (Brides dress, shoes, jewellery, perfume, Grooms cufflinks, watch, wedding rings etc ) are located altogether in a room for when we arrive that is occupied by no more than one person at the time we are capturing these details shots.
- BRIDAL PREP Hotel rooms for Preparation photos – please keep the amount of people in the brides room to an absolute minimum, please be aware that during the bridal preparation you may have a hairdresser / makeup artist in the room as well. Each hotel may already have a rule in place to how many people are allowed in a hotel room at one time but it may be worth having a 2nd room for your bridesmaids / children to get ready in. We will organise with you as and when we require everyone together to capture certain shots. When the bride is getting ready in her dress please can we ask that only the chief bridesmaid plus 1 other (if the hotels room capacity allows this) are in the room at this time, shots with other bridesmaids / parents / children will be captured outside of the hotel room or at the wedding venue.
- GROOM PREP Hotel rooms for Preparation photos – please keep the amount of people in the grooms room to an absolute minimum, if possible when we are with the groom please only have best man, bride and grooms children (if any) and of course the groom, if the hotels room capacity allows this. Shots with other groomsman / parents will be captured outside of the hotel room or at the wedding venue.
- Outdoor shooting – During all other times we will decide if we feel it is necessary for us to wear face coverings at these times but we will do our best to keep to a 1 meter distance from you and your guests. We do ask that no one touches our equipment through out the day.
- When we are travelling to the agreed sunset photoshoot location with the bride and groom, myself and Bridget may choose to wear face coverings. Our vehicle will be sanitised before and after each wedding.
We understand that these produces may sound scary or over the top but due to the currently situation in the world we are trying to be as responsible as possible to do our bit to keep everyone as safe and well without effecting the day in anyway. So please help us out and lets still have some fun and not let COVID – 19 ruin the day in anyway!
Thank you for your support in these testing time!