OUR COVID-19 REOPENING PREPAREDNESS PLAN
As Cyprus is lifting stay-at-home orders, many small businesses are starting to reopen.
We at Lee Squirrell Photography want to take a moment to outline our plan for reopening our studio to help our clients understand what to expect when working with us in these testing times.
Bridget & myself will resume in-studio and outdoor sessions starting Monday, June 22nd, 2020.
We can’t tell you enough how excited we are to get back to doing what we truly love, capturing the most important moments in our clients’ lives and working with incredible couples, families, and suppliers. However, we also know that in order to do so safely, we must follow our governments guidelines.
Below is a list of procedures and guidelines that we will follow when we reopen:
We will continue to update as our plans change.
- Sanitisation – All equipment, props, chairs, door knobs and other objects with which a client may come into contact will be sanitised before and after a client enters our studio.
- By Appointment Only – Clients may only enter our studio by appointment so that we can properly prepare and sanitise between meetings and shoots.
- Limited Guests – Only one couple/client (2 people max) will be allowed to enter the studio at a time. We will have seating areas available outside the studio.
- Staffing – Only Bridget and Lee will be inside of the studio at any given time.
- Staff Replacements – All staff are instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well. If we are unable to carry out the photoshoot then we will reschedule the shoot at a time and date that suits our clients.
- Bathrooms – Our bathroom will be disinfecting before and after each use.
- Face Covering – Bridget and Lee will wear face coverings or masks during the shoots. Clients will be asked to wear face coverings while inside the studio and not being photographed.
- Outdoor Shoots Encouraged – We will encourage outdoor shoots at open parks, beaches, and other open areas.
- Maintaining Distance – Whenever possible, we will maintain our distance while working, with hands free posing for couples and families and utilizing lenses with longer focal lengths.
- Additional Precautions – For your particular shoot, please let us know if there are any other guidelines that you would like us to follow.
We have an obligation to keep you all safe when you book a shoot with us and we want to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible.
Thank you for your support of small business!